ABOUT GINSENEX WINE  |  WHAT MAKES GINSENEX GINSENG WINE DIFFERENT
 

 

WHAT MAKES GINSENEX GINSENG WINE DIFFERENT

Until this Patented Ginseng Wine is introduced, there has never been purely fermented ginseng wine. The conventional ginseng wines in the market are made by inserting ginseng roots into the distilled liquor or by mixing ginseng extract with fermented rice or fruit wines.

Through the newly Patented Process, fermentation of fresh whole ginseng roots as the sole ingredient becomes possible, and "Ginsenex Ginseng Wine" is produced by this Patented Process . The alcohol content is 12 % by volume and the remaining 88 % by volume consists of miraculous active ingredients of ginseng.

According to the test results done by laboratories in Canada and Korea, Ginsenex Ginseng Wine contains enough ginsenosides that a daily intake of 2.5 ~ 5 ounces of this wine provides the health benefit of ginseng that has been recognized by people for many thousand years. Also, the analysis of this wine by LCBO does not show any trace of alcohol that cause hang over, so it is assumed that Ginsenex Ginseng Wine would not leave any hang over after drinking.

The generally called "ginseng wine" in the marketplace is one of the followings:

  • wines or spirits made from rice, grain (wheat or corn flour) or fruit and some portion of ginseng (mostly less than 5% of the total base ingredients).
  • fruit wine in which some quantity of ginseng extracted is added during fermentation
  • wines made from mixed herbal ingredients including ginseng
  • fruit or grain wine and spirit in which ginseng is soaked for a certain period
  • grape wine in which fermented ginseng liquor made from the sqeezed liquid of the ginseng is added
  • medicinal wine made from mixed herbal ingredients including dried ginseng.

 

 
 

Home   |   Ginsenex Wine   |   About Ginseng   |   How To Buy   |   Gallery   |   Contact Us
topTop  
Copyright © 2010 - 2017 www.ginsenexwinery.com