GINSENEX WINE - EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE

Ginsenex ginseng wine is 100% pure ginseng wine made from North American ginseng (Panax Quinquefolium). It is made by fermenting ginseng roots as a base ingredient.

Ginseng has a large therapeutic effect on the human body (the genus name Panax means 'cure-all') and the wine has unique flavours and aromas. This is done by extracting all the nutrients, aroma and flavour from the whole ginseng roots (juice, skin and pulp).

A scientific fermentation approach is used in every process of the winemaking which is different from the art of other wine making. Ginsenex ginseng wine contains more than 90 percent of ginseng's constituents which provides health benefits in addition to the characteristic taste and flavour of the ginseng.

Since ancient times, wine and ginseng have been valued for their medicinal properties. For a long time, wine also has been used as a stimulant to enhance blood circulation and to promote the absorption of calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, and other medicine. Many people also love to drink wine to increase appetite and improve digestion.

The expected alcohol content of Ginsenex wine is between 12% by volume. The remaining 88% of the wine consists of miraculous active ingredients of the ginseng.

Ginsenex can be served chilled or at room temperature.

Foods processed with enzymes from bacteria, yeast and molds create gradual chemical changes in the structure of the foods. It is confirmed that plant constituents are best extracted by fermenting. 95% of the constituents of the herbs can be extracted by fermenting compared to 15% by boiling the herbs. It means that extracting by fermentation can be 6 times more effective than extracting by boiling the herbs. Also, by fermenting, the constituents are broken down into smaller molecules that can be easily digested and absorbed by the body. Through fermentation, new active constituents are formed which is known to have beneficial effects on health. Fermentation is also important for getting highest quality extract.

Alcohol in the wine not only acts as a good solvent to extract the various non-water-soluble compounds from a herb, but also serves as a preservative to maintain shelf life. It has also been proven that alcohol makes the walls of the stomach more permeable and facilitates absorption of even very small quantities of herbal substances. Fermented wine also aids in digestion and balances bacterial populations in the stomach.

Drinking alcohol increases the body's sensitivity to insulin. Several studies have shown that, compared to non-drinkers, regular consumption on at least five days a week of 1~3 drinks per day of any type of alcoholic beverage reduces the occurance of type 2 diabetes by 40~50 percent. In 2004 a detailed review of such reports noted that heart disease was less common in diabetics who drank a moderate amount of alcohol regularly.



Remarks

  • Average life expectancy is 59 for a water drinker, and 65 for a wine drinker
  • 87% of centenarians are wine drinkers.
  • Wine is the milk of the elderly. - Taride published in France in the 19th and 20th centuries
  • Moderate wine drinking (2-4 glasses per day) reduced the risk of Alzheimer's and vascular dementia to about a quarter of the rate of non-drinkers.
  • Wine is a food, a medicine, and poison - its just a question of dose. - Paracelus -
  • Wine is the healthiest and most hyginic of drink. - Louis Pasteur -

Please refer to the following internet sites or book:

 

 
 

Home   |   Ginsenex Wine   |   About Ginseng   |   How To Buy   |   Gallery   |   Contact Us
topTop  
Copyright © 2010 - 2017 www.ginsenexwinery.com